Here we provide free download link for Toshiba Excite Write and Toshiba Excite Pro user manual. For new user of Toshiba Excite Write and Toshiba Excite Pro Tablet, you may need this user guide to improve your experiences while using this device. In some countries, the purchase or retail package does not include the user manual, so you have to download manually from the Toshiba official website. Please use our download link below to get the user manual of Toshiba Excite Write and Toshiba Excite Pro series. Inside this user manual, you can find detailed information about your Toshiba Excite Write and Toshiba Excite Pro tablet, troubleshooting tips and how to use features on Toshiba Excite Write and Toshiba Excite Pro Tablet. Use the link we provide below to start downloading the Toshiba Excite Write and Toshiba Excite Pro user manual. Then you will be redirected to our download page where you can obtain the direct access to the PDF file. Save it to your computer and open with your favorite PDF reader. Thanks.
Toshiba Excite Write and Toshiba Excite Pro Technical Specification and Features:
- Network: N/A
- SIM: No
- Released: 2013, July
- Dimensions: 261.6 x 177.8 x 10.2 mm (10.30 x 7.00 x 0.40 in)
- Weight: 671.3 g (Toshiba Excite Write) and 630.5 g (Toshiba Excite Pro)
- Features: Stylus
- Display: 10.1 inches LED-backlit IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display, 2560 x 1600 pixels, 16M color (~299 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch: Yes, up to 10 fingers
- Platform: Android v4.2.1 Jelly Bean, upgrad?ble to v4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- Chipset: Nvidia Tegra 4
- CPU: Quad-core Cortex-A15
- GPU: ULP GeForce
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, compass
- Card slot: microSD card support, up to 32 GB
- Internal memory: 32 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Data: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth: v4.0, A2DP
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Front facing camera: 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, image stabilization
- Video: Yes
- Rear facing camera: 1.2 MP
- Messaging: Email, Push Mail, IM, RSS
- Browser: HTML5
- Radio: No
- GPS: Yes
- Java: Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
- Colors: Silver
- Alert types: N/A
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- HDMI port: Yes
- Music Player: MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+ player
- Video Player: MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player
- Organizer: Yes
- Document viewer: Yes
- Photo editor: Yes
- Voice memo: Yes
- Predictive text input (Swype): Yes
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po battery (33 Wh)
- Stand-by: No data
- Talk time: Up to 11 h (multimedia)
Toshiba Excite Write and Toshiba Excite Pro User Manual and Troubleshooting Tips at a Glance!
Device overview of Toshiba Excite Write and Toshiba Excite Pro Tablet
2. PixelPure Display (Toshiba Excite Write) or HD Display (Toshiba Excite Pro)
6. Headphone/Microphone jack
7. microSD slot
8. Micro USB port
10. Volume control button
11. Micro HDMI port
12. DC-In port (Toshiba Excite Write Only)
14. Internal microphone
15. Power button
16. Internal microphone
Setting up your device
1. Connect to a power source using the provided USB/AC adaptor.
2. To turn on your device, press and hold the Power button for several seconds. Your setup process begins. The first time you power on your tablet the “Welcome” screen appears and you will be asked to choose a language.
3. Select the language you want, and then touch Start to continue. Your tablet begins the activation process.
4. Setting up your Wi-Fi connection.
5. Touch the Wi-Fi network you want to use and enter the key or password.
6. Touch Connect.
7. Next, The “Got Google?” screen appears displaying two options, Yes or No. If your option is ‘Yes’, Sign in with an existing Google account and then follow the on screen instructions and ‘No’, if you do not have an existing Google account.
8. Next, The “Use Google location” screen appears displaying two options: (-) Use Wi-Fi location (-) Let Google apps access your location. Select/deselect the check boxes to activate/deactivate the options. Touch the right Arrow key to continue.The “This tablet belongs to…” screen appears. Enter your first and last names, or Just touch the right Arrowkey to continue. The Google services screen appears. Touch the right Arrow key to continue. The “Setup complete” screen appears.
9. Touch Finish to complete the setup process.
10. If the screen times-out: Press the Power button. The lock screen appears, unless you have previously disabled it. and the last, p;ease Touch and hold the Lock icon and drag it to the edge of the large circle surrounding it. The last screen viewed appears.
How to registering your Toshiba Excite Write and Toshiba Excite Pro Tablet?
To register online, you must be connected to the Internet. Product registration can be completed by either visiting the Toshiba Web site at register.toshiba.com or by touching the Register icon. Failure to complete Product Registration will not diminish your rights under the Toshiba Standard Limited Warranty.
Navigation on Your Home Screen (Toshiba Excite Write and Toshiba Excite Pro Tablet)
2. Google search bar
3. Voice recognition
4. Status icons
6. Home screens
7. Apps icon
8. System bar
9. Memo Gallery button for TruNote
12. Recent apps
15. Clock Widget
How to Create folders on your Home Screen?
1. Choose the desired top directory in the File browsing screen.
2. Touch the Create Folder icon. A pop-up window appears.
3. Create a new folder name.
4. Touch OK to continue.
Factory data reset
The recovery process deletes all data, restoring the tablet to its out-of-box state. Be sure to save your data to external media before executing the recovery). Before restoring the device to the out of box state, back up all data to external media. You can use your Google account to back up all data and apps settings.
To perform this process:
1. Touch the Settings icon. The “Settings” menu appears.
2. Touch the Backup & reset icon. The “Backup & reset” menu appears.
3. Touch Factory data reset.
4. Touch Reset tablet.
5. Touch Erase everything. The Factory data reset process begins.
Getting to know your TruPen (Toshiba Excite Write Tablet)
1. Pen tip is used to write on your Excite Write tablet digitizer screen.
2. Side buttonis used to change pen type/color in the TruNote application. This feature may need to be enabled in the TruNote™ settings. The TruPen™ must be very close to the screen for this feature to function.
3. Eraser in TruNote™ (may be supported in 3rd party apps).
Configuring the TruPen™ side button settings
1. Tap the TruNote™ icon to launch the application.
2. Tap the Desktop Menu icon.
3. Tap the Settings icon.
4. Tap Stylus buttons settings.
5. Enable or disable the Eraserand Side button by selecting ONor OFF.
6. Tap the X button to close the Settings window. The settings are automatically saved after a change is made.
TruNote™ application overview
1. Memo Gallery
3. Note Folders
4. Desktop Menu icon
5. Back arrow
7. Recent Apps
9. Note Folders
Please Download the Toshiba Excite Write and Toshiba Excite Pro User Manual for complete information about operating instruction, setting up the tablet, troubleshooting tips and how to use all features and apss.
Table Contents of Toshiba Excite Write and Toshiba Excite Pro Manual
- Getting Started
- Working with Apps
- Exploring the Features on your Device
- If Something Goes Wrong
- Power Cord/Cable Connectors
This Toshiba Excite Write and Toshiba Excite Pro user manual is available for FREE at Toshiba official website, Manualusersguide.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download Toshiba Excite Write and Toshiba Excite Pro English (278 pages of PDF file, 6.18 MB)